11/14/08

What's in a name?

Sitting with Pixie this morning, we were working on writing her name! ( Teacher said to work on but she writes it perfectly!HHMMM!)
She was telling me her full name.(My children were blessed with 2 middle names, so when their in trouble you get the FULL affect of when mom is very angry, she uses the full name, If I don't get tongue tied in the process!) Then we went through my football guys name and then Mase's full name. We then got to daddy and mommy's name. I explained to her that my last name changed when Daddy and I got married. So I said my full name.
She sat and thought about it for a second and then said,
" So when you got married to daddy, you became a "Boles Fan"
I exclaimed, Yes, Pixie you are very right when I got married I did become a "Boles Fan".
Gotta love kids!

2 comments:

Joel Allen Prather said...

"Boles Fan!" I love it! Ha ha!

Unknown said...

Cute! When SS#1 was little, we were discussing names and he knew daddy's name, grandma's name, etc. We got to "What's Mommy's name?" and he paused. I said "What does Daddy call Mommy?" He replied "Honey?"