11/8/08

**********MASE**********

Introducing ..............................

"Croc Hunter"


" Mommy, Look over there"







"Thoughts for the day!"


This is Mase, Our wonderful 2 year old. I say that because he has not turned 3 yet. As for those who have children know it is not the terrible 2's but the trecherous 3's. But I have survived 2 of them and I know I can survive 1 more round.
Interests:
Football, Baseball, Football, Soccer, Football, Basketball, Coloring,(on the walls)
Football, Playing with Big bro, and Big Sis, Being outside, Football,
Ironman and Spiderman, Football, His puppies Lilo and Harley and his kitty Cheech, and tortoises Franklin and Porcher.
And did I mention that he LOVES football?
Mase, is an extremly sweet boy and very very easy going. He is my little lady killer as well. He has been that way since he could speak more than one word.
His first sentence was " Hello Ladies" which any women ,or girl would love to hear from a curly top green eyed boy.
He has his little buddy "Manimal" which some of you may have heard about from my Friend "Ellebee". Manimal Is such a little cutie and him and Mase are just peas in a pod.( Not to mention Ellebees, older son, Who is an absoulte sweetheart. He helps me in the toddler room at church. He is a GREAT big brother and helper.)
Mase asks about his little buddy everyday when he wakes up."Church Mommy, I go see my friend" We see him once a week but to a 2 year old that's an eternity.
Well, I must go for now, write to ya soon.....................................


Add Image

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We'll have to be careful letting them spend time together as they get older. Today, I asked Manimal "What are you doing?" His response "I not drawing on anything, Mommy!" The door to our garage is now nicely decorated with yellow crayon!