11/7/08

My Little Pixie

Dancing Queen




One tough Chick





My little Pixe






Ready for some football?

************Pixie**************


A PLAYFUL LIKE CREATURE, MISCHEIVOUS , A PLAYFUL SPRITE!!




So I was trying to think of a good word to describe My little Princess!!


(Don't let her hear you call her that because she say's " I am NOT a princess!'' It's an ongoing argument with her and her daddy!


So as I thought, Pixie came to my mind and that in fact is what my sweet girl is!
She is playful, ( I would not call her a creature unless you anger her!) she is mischeivious, (in a sweet way!) and very playful.
Pixie, loves to dance, sing, play, be mother to her big and little bro. She is a big helper.She loves to shop, get her nails done, Yes that is her hands and feet! She LOVES shoes. Loves make up and being a mommy to her baby dolls, and she loves to bake and cook. She also loves her salads.
She also enjoys football, and wrestling with the boys of the house.
She is your typical little girl and but she has her little sassy side to.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I already knew Pixie was a cutie pie, but these pictures are darling!