12/2/08

On This day, My baby was born,,,,,,

I'm 3 (Hard to believe)

I'm 2

I'm 1


They Day I was Born!!!!


Well today is my littlest 3rd birthday! Wow how time fliesAdd Video. He has had a very special day.
It feels like yesterday I was begging the doctor to induce me because I have such big babies. And that day came. They took him 10 days early. I was induced thank goodness. He did not want to join the world at first but then out he came.
Mason Dean Joel ( Named after his uncle)
9lbs 7 ozs 21 3/4 in.
and now.....

My little guy has now moved to the world of big boy beds. Which he has gotten for his birthday. He has done absoulutely super staying in at nite!!!
(SO FAR!!!)
We are waiting for his Daddy and Big Brother to get home so we can have a very special birthday dinner. On the menu:

~Hot dogs, On the grill
~ABC tater tots
~Pork and Beans
~Whole Cranberries in the can mixed with Manderin Oranges His Favorite
~Choclate Milk
And very special cupcakes in which my little man requested! This means he has more frosting to lick off each of the mini cakes. YUMM~O
Well I must go so I can spend time with my big guy!






3 comments:

Joel Allen Prather said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN! WE LOVE YOU! HOPE YOUR DAY IS THE BEST! UNCLE JOEL, AUNTIE TAMMY AND THE MANCUB!

Joel Allen Prather said...

...MAY THE DEAR LORD BLESS YOU! MAY THE DEAR LORD BLESS YOU! MAY THE DEAR LORD BLESS YOU MASON! MAY THE DEAR LORD BLESS YOU! (sing to the tune of Happy Birthday)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday a day late, little man! Hope your birthday dinner was yummy! :)