12/4/08

How will do you know your neighbors?

So I got this email today from a dear friend of mind! We All forward emails at times. Everyone does it. Some of it is funny, some sad, some you will be guaranteed to win lots of money if you send it to 10 friends if not you will be cursed in some way! and some just get deleted after the first couple words!
Anyways, I did get a very informative one today which I did forward to everyone in my personal contact list. I think everyone should check it out. It really lets you know who your neighbors are. You type in your address and it has listed all the Bad Bad People around.
http://www.felonspy.com/search.html

I just thought I would share this with you all!

Many Blessings!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Rach! Aren't the CBOTB backgrounds fun? :) If you set your blogger background to "minima", the fun backgrounds will come up better. I have so much fun playing around with my blog backgrounds and headers! See you guys Sunday night! John is watching Cam since both Jake and I are doing music. Just can't keep that boy still!