2/6/09

I 'm sorry I can't talk I am painting my nails........

Well it's been a way way to long of a time since I have last posted. Life seems to get busy with 3 little ones, and my new obsession. And yes I do mean obsession. My dear friend Working Diva had a post a while back about home manicures. Well since in the dead of winter there is nothing outside to do, I thought what a great idea. Little Pixie and I love to go and get mani's and peds so why not just do them ourselves. With me being in the industry for 8 years and having a sleu of products I can do this. I use to do this for a living.

Well a great nail polish company had a deal going where they would exchange your old polish for new polish http://www.zoya.com/ for a minimal price you had to at least exchange 6 polishes up to 200, WOW! So I picked all my 18 colors and am awaiting there arrival. In the mean time I have been keeping up with my nails everyday. I have had some tragedies but it's all good. Nail glue is my friend.

I was talking to my Best Buddy yesterday and she knows all about my new little "Happy Place" and she told me " Sunrae, I think your a little OCD about this!" Well maybe that's the case, but it's something that I truly enjoy doing and have had a little extra time. Before my babies, this is what I use to do. I was in a salon everyday. Playing with Hair, Make up, Nails, all that fun girly stuff. Then I retired for a new job, being a mommy. So now that my babies are getting bigger and my Little Pixie loves all these girly things to it is a great way for us to spend time together.

No comments: