1/6/09

La Famiglia

This past weekend we celebrated Christmas with My Mom and My brother and his family. My mom was very fortunate to be able to travel to Italy for 2 weeks. She had gone on a tour for one week and the second week she spent the week with family. She was able to visit her Grandmothers house which had been wanting to do for a very long time. How lucky to be able to go to visit the place where her grandmother grew up as a child and the family stills owns this house. The pictures were absoulutly beautiful. What a GRAND experience.

My dear little Pixie keeps asking me when we can go to Italy. " I must go there Momma!""

I did have a few requests from my mom since she was going to be there.

1. Corna ~ Italian Horn I had one as a teenager and it had broken it. I had searched jewlery stores and was never able to find one

2. Pictures of Bistros ~ So I can hang in them in my kitchen

3. Pictures of bathrooms~ I have a wierd obsession with bathrooms, don't ask I have had that since I was very very little, I'll save that story for another day.

However, she granted my wishes and I recieved all 3 as well as some other souvenirs. My corna is absoulutely beautiful and I only take it off when I go to bed so I do not get strangled. But I wanted to share these pics with you !


-

Cousins in there Italia Jerseys


Hey Totti, Momma's over hear!


Limoncello anyone????


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you need to start saving your pennies so A. can have her trip to Italy! :)